WHY CHOOSE EMS
Effluent Management Systems Ltd (EMS) is one of the most trusted and reliable wastewater management companies in New Zealand. We have 30 Years of practical experience, a willingness to put in the hard yards and a driving desire to seek a better way. Our decisions are rational, sustainable, and always consider the commercial cost.
You, as the client are the beneficiary of this philosophy.
Steve Crockford, the owner, and Co-Director of Effluent Management Systems Ltd, QBE (Qualified By Experience)
Technical director of BIOROCK NZ
30 years practical experience.
Plumbing and Drainage qualifications.
Environmental qualifications see Certs & Awards section
Member of Engineering New Zealand.
Inventor of the FlowKing range of environmental products.
And Leader of a hardworking, highly skilled team of individuals who have your best interests at heart.
30 years of business experience and still with a friendly relaxed attitude.
Tania takes care of the administration and ensures that nothing slips through the cracks. Her attention to detail is second to none.
She has a detailed knowledge of regulatory processes and knows how to get through the red tape.
A Co-leader in a very successful business.
Gaile is first line of contact at EMS.
Co-ordinates projects and assists with EMS administration.
Qualified site assessor and designer.
An enthusiastic, motivated, and highly skilled team member.
Certification & Awards
- Craftsman Plumbing & Drainlaying (12382).
- ENZ Member (254300).
- Hawke’s Bay Regional Council approved designer, installer, and service provider.
- Environment and Sustainability Level 5
- 1999 On-site Wastewater Conference, University of New England, Australia.
- 2001 Open Polytechnic of New Zealand “A” pass in Environmental Assessment.
- 2001 Centre for Environmental Training, New Castle University, Australia.
- 2004 Finalist – Telecom Small Business Awards, Hawke’s Bay.
- 2005 Winner of Hawke’s Bay Environmental Awards – New Product Achievement of high standards in care of our natural environment.